Aug 6, 2010

DIY - IKEA Poang Cushion Cover

I bought this IKEA poang sometime back. It works well with my living room setting and is a great chair for lazing around and doing nothing!


I had requested my ma-in-law to stitch a slip on cover for the cushions. She repurposed an bedsheet (twin bed) into this lovely cover. I am glad she did it...the chair looks so different and the colours are so apt for Fall / Autumn.

A new cover brought in a lot of freshness and warmth into the decor and a light feel to the chair. Ah!.... talk about a single change making a major difference :).

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. You made my day!

adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.